Truweight is a weight management company that gives its clients nutrition counselling and a wide range of effective superfoods, which helps individuals to attain optimal weight loss. The entire focus is on healthy eating and not on machines, belts or weight loss pills. Truweight intends to provide sustainable and healthy weight loss solution (based on nutrition) to millions of Indians. There are over 60 nutritionists across Truweight centres, counselling around 20000+ clients on their weight loss and health issues.
Suhasini Mudraganam is a leading food scientist who has helped design the Truweight Food plan. She has done her MS in Nutrition from University of Missouri, USA and has over 14 years of global experience.
Scientific Research Officer
Mrs. Priya.S, a post-graduate in Food Science and Nutrition. She presented several papers in National and International Conferences and had publications in national and international journals. She is a lifetime member of the Nutrition Society of India.
The weight loss industry is filled with cons. There are actually more fancy treatments, gadgets, and pills than customers who have successfully lost weight! We could not find a single company whom we could TRUST for weight loss. Hence, Truweight was born: a company whom you can trust completely with your weight loss. Truweight started as a women’s fitness club and during that period, we realized that 90% of the clients came to the fitness center to lose weight. Exercise contributes only 20% to your weight loss. What about the remaining 80%? This question lead us to our Eureka moment! Nutrition plays a very important role in weight loss. We did an extensive research on the power of food and came up with a scientific process for weight loss. During our research, we found out that there are many Superfoods that are extremely beneficial but we barely know about them. At Truweight, we use over 40+ such Superfoods that help you lose weight. This is a unique approach that we’ve taken as a weight management company and we look forward to educating more and more people across India on weight management and the importance of eating right. Feel free to visit our centers for a free diet consultation or call us at your place for free home consultation.
Yes. Truweight’s weight loss programs are backed by expert Nutritionists who meticulously prepare diet plans for each of their clients based on their individual body composition. Hence, the program is safe and trustworthy because every diet plan will be according to your health quotient.
Truweight Reviews show that the program is one of the most natural ways to lose weight. It doesn’t endorse any weight loss pills or machines. Instead, it works on food and nutrients to bring about a natural and safe weight loss among the clients.
Yes, Truweight’s Superfoods are produced from the foods which are nutritionally blessed but are forgotten over time. The superfoods that they have included are like quinoa, spirulina, wheatgrass, alfaalfa grass, apple cider vinegar etc. These superfoods are scientifically proven diet foods that bring numerous health benefits besides helping in weight loss. Also, they maintain a proper expiration time frame for all their superfoods, making sure that the clients get the products in the best possible quality.
Yes, Truweight food products are made with natural Super Foods that are nutritionally acclaimed. Moreover, the food products are passed through special scrutinization of their expert Nutritionists. Hence the products are natural and healthy in every possible way.
Truweight’s weight loss program doesn’t follow one particular diet plan. The clients get personalized dieticians who prepare customized diet plans that are suitable for each of the clients. It mainly focusses on providing balanced diet plans so that the client gets all the required food groups and still lose weight in the most natural and sustainable way.