Ginger Black Pepper Tea Recipe | Truweight
Ginger Black Pepper Tea
- 1 cups water
- 1/4 tbsp Tea powder
- 1 pc fresh ginger or 1/2 a teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp coarsely powdered ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Boil the water in a saucepan and then add tea to the water. Allow the mixture to boil for a few minutes. Next grind the peppercorns in a pepper mill or add the ground pepper to the tea mixture.
- Also, add the ginger pieces and allow the herbs to cook. Once cooked, strain the tea into a tea cup and add either maple syrup or honey to sweeten. Also, add lemon while stirring. This drink needs to be served hot for best results.
- You can also add turmeric and cinnamon to it.
Health Benefits of Ginger and Black Pepper
- Ginger, when added in a cup of tea, serves great for cold and cough.
- Ginger is good for reducing pain in the joints as well as help reducing body inflammation.
- Ginger has certain phenolic compounds that help in digestion.
- Nutritional facts about Black Pepper
- Black pepper is good for facilitating stomach digestion.
- It is helpful in providing sinusitis and congestion in the nasal area.
- Black pepper has great antioxidant properties too.
Also Read: Detox Drink: Coriander Carrot Juice!